Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am THANKFUL for...

We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season. I decided to let the girls tell me what they were most {thankful} for this year. To begin this project, I just whipped up a templete in word that I thought would be easy for my girls to use.
 We then sat down and discussed what we were all thankful for this year. Of course, my oldest was pretty quick to tell me, Mommy & Daddy, her sister, MeMe & PaPaw & Meme & PePaw. As for my youngest, who will be two in January, she just said what came to her mind, Daddy, Mommy, Haddee and babies!
They each drew pictures to describe the words and then my oldest wrote the words.
   


The final product. I know it isn't anything fancy, but it is something meaningful that we have displayed on their bullentin board to discuss daily. Sometimes the simplest things are the most meaningful!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment