Friday, November 18, 2011

Planting Pansies


 I have been wanting to add a little color to my porch lately. The pumpkins just weren't cutting it anymore. I ran by Lowe's today and they have pansies on sale for .50 cents! Now, they're little sad pansies, but with a little love they'll be great! I hope! :) And what better way to jazz up a pot then let a sweet girl paint on it!  

The pot and pansies!
Pretty fall colors
Our sweet audience member!
You have to do the occasional handprint!


I'm a sucker for these sweet hands!











We started with a foam brush
Then moved to a q-tip! Thanks to yesterdays post!
Then dug in with our hands! MESSY! 

We added the dirt! And yes, we're inside! It's just too cold outside!
Planting our flowers and admiring the pretty flowers!

And this is our finished product! And the best picture I could get of her! 2 year olds! Ha! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment