Monday, December 5, 2011

Magic Wand

Saturday Olive was walking through the kitchen and spotted the empty paper towel roll on the counter and said  "I make a magic wand?!" 
So, I grabbed these supplies:(and some tape)    

And I let her go crazy coloring the paper any way she wanted.


While she colored, I cut little strips of curling ribbon, and curled it.  To which, she was completely amazed and kept saying "Do it again!"  Then I taped them into the top of the paper towel roll.
 This was her favorite part, going crazy with glue!  You need to cover the full page, so I just let her go to town!
 Then carefully wrap the roll in the piece of paper, fold the ends into the bottom and you have a very magical wand for performing all kinds of magic.  Too bad it didn't work for the Sooner game, oh well!
I know there are ways to make this much fancier, but I just went with it because she had an idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment